Sam Barsky’s greeting videos
About Sam Barsky’s greeting videos:
- I produce personalized videos for special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and more
- The videos are recorded by me while wearing a sweater appropriate for the occasion (unless another one is specially requested)
- For birthdays, I sing “happy birthday” to the person it is for. If requesting a birthday video, please send me that person’s name. If it is a name that is not familiar to English speakers or has multiple pronunciations, I recommend sending me a pronunciation through either a transliteration or audio recording in order to ensure it is pronounced correctly.
- For anniversaries, I can either sing “happy anniversary” in the style of happy birthday, recite a script, or do both. Please include the names of the couple whose anniversary it is for.
- For other occasions, please include the entire script you want me to read. SCRIPT IS A MUST.
- Please let me know what date you need it by
- At least 3 days advance notice strongly recommended. Late requests will be fulfilled if all possible but are not guaranteed by the desired date.
- I usually do my recordings late in the evening and I take off 1-2 days a week from recording
- You can send me the request by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by Instagram message (sambarskyknitter)
- After you receive it to your satisfaction, you can pay any amount you wish by PayPal or Venmo. I am open to all budgets. 10% of all payments are donated to charity to help needy or troubled people or for medics research.
- You will be sent both an embedded video and an iCloud link. The iCloud link is easier to send and works for 30 days.
- If the request is more than 30 days away, please wait until less than 30 days before you need it because the iCloud link will stop working.